A Cage of Crimson - ARC Review


Wow. I don't know if I have accurate words to express how I feel after reading this book. So much to unpack here. Firstly, I'll say I'm so excited for Hadriel to be back. His witty banter has always been a highlight for me. Those quick witted comebacks are killer!! We finally dive back in with Weston and whew...I was not ready! This man can dirty talk his way into the best of spicy daydreams. I mean wow. Then we have Aurelia. This poor girl has been THROUGH it!! I feel for her so much! She is a change from Finley slightly. Finley was BA almost from jump. Meanwhile Aurelia has been hidden away from the world and just really experiencing everything. What she lacks in BA department she more than makes up for with her confidence and her ability to stand on what she knows. We do see flashes of her strength and her potential to be as BA as Finley became. I don't really have much negative things to say about this book. It was really good and I enjoyed jumping back into this world! It felt like an embrace from a friend I hadn't seen in awhile. 
   KF Breene turned the spice all the way up in this book!! I mean fresh out the gate we had spice and I was HERE. FOR. IT. 5 out of 5. Spice was on point. I love Aurelia and Weston. Overall this is definitely a 5 out of 5. I love these characters. I love KF Breenes writing. Just everything was hitting for me. Only thing I didn't like was the almost complete turn around that Aurelia makes at the end of the novel...heck Weston too!! I was shocked! I didn't know how this was going to end since it seemed to lead into a book 2 but wow....they wasn't it. I'm very interested to see how things go in the next book. I'm very much rooting for Aurelia and I know she's about to be a boss when she truly blooms into who she should truly be. I'd recommend this book for sure. If you read the previous series then you'll love this one as well! Fantasy and shifter lovers will definitely enjoy this! Pick it up now!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?