My Bloodline - Review

 



This book was a good read! I had the opportunity to read it as part of the Butterfly Book Club and it was very enjoyable with all the things that included in the box. The prompts made me think more about what I had just read while the challenges made me more engaged with the story! Luna had the rug pulled from beneath her when she was "invited" to Featherstone Academy. School for all folks evil and corrupt. She is forced to realize that she might not know what she thinks about the people around her. Everything changes once she enters the academy. It was so interesting to see how things played out here. We still have so much to learn about her and the guys that end up being hers. Of course not everyone she meets is going to be her friend...aka Wren. Finding out what exactly the deal is with Wren, her mother and Luna's mother is going to be so interesting. Throw in there we have no clue about her dad and how he died and there is just the perfect mix of mystery to keep you hooked throughout the story! The spice is definitely there since we have Luna who is someone who doesn't care for commitment and takes on all 4 of the guys who are with her at the top of Ace. Oscar, Roman, Kai and Parker all have a story to tell and I can't wait to hear more about all of them! Especially Parker who is apparently black balled in their world.


The spice was pretty amazing. I really enjoyed that we got Luna having alone time with each of the guys as well as getting a little group session in. Though there is still one of the guys who she hasn't gone "all the way" with and I can't wait until she does. I love how she is able to cultivate the relationships between her and each of them so that it makes things seem that much more intimate when they are together. It definitely doesn't take away from the group session either. I give the spice a 3 out of 5 on the spice scale. I would love some more in the next book. Overall I enjoyed this book and I definitely look forward to more. There was some parts of the book that was a little slow though. I do think that's because there is so much that needs to be explained about the world that Featherstone is in that we have to be told. I am still wondering if the guys from the first few chapters are all going to make an appearance and if she is going to be eventually adding them all to her harem. I guess we will find out. I can't wait to continue this series. I have the second book already downloaded so definitely look out for the review of the second book soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?