Alpha Captured - ARC Review

     



This review took me awhile to actually make. Not because I didn't like the book or anything...just because this is a novella and I had to wrap my head around making a fair review for it. It's been awhile since I've read a novella. This one was nice. Since the characters already knew each other it was easy for them to come back together. Learning just how the knew each other made everything very interesting. This was definitely a funny and silly bit of high jinks. I think that this would be a very nice short pallet cleanser type of read for anyone who was in need of something to clear their mind after something heavy and dark. Though this definitely actually had it's sad moments. Learning how they knew each other was very sad. Also learning about what was actually going on with Lilou also made things sad. Other than that it's a very light story. 

    Since this was a short read there wasn't really much spice in it. I give it a 2 out of 5. There was something there but it just wasn't anything to really bat your eyes at. Overall I'm giving this book a 3 because it was enough to draw you into the characters and want more for them but it was also just really short. You don't get too invested in them. When things start to turn, you kinda are just like oh...that's happening. It is a nice little pallet cleanser like I said. I'd recommend this to just about anyone. It wasn't a lot of anything top make you have to really specify...other than the fact they were shifters. Which after awhile wasn't a very prevalent thing since I think they mainly shifted less than a handful of times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?