Shattered Hearts- ARC Review


There aren't many stories out there that reach in a touch your soul. This book was one of them. Seeing the reconciliation between Dom and Zoe was so beautiful. The world tries so hard to break us everyday so having the right people on your corner is always a must. Luckily Zoe had that. She had a lot of trauma to work through to get to a place where she could accept the love that Dom was giving her. It was amazing to read and see them get from where they were at the end of the first book to where they ended with this book. I'm glad there wasn't a weird break up but more of a realization on the part of Zoe. I really loved this story and I hope we are able to get some I sight into some of the others we've met on this journey. I would highly recommend this book! This duet was amazing and powerful! 

With a book like this it's hard to add a spice rating because there was so many other things that made this book great. The spice was still popping though. Dom and Zoe had off the charts attraction and you can feel it in every interaction they had with each other. The spice was great! 4 out of 5 for sure! Overall I give this book a 4 out of 5. I really wasn't sure what I was getting into with a hockey romance bit after reading Wonderlight, I was willing to give this one a chance and I'm glad I did. You will not regret picking up and finishing this duet. These characters will stick with. They're the type you still talk about a year later because of the impact their story has on you. Go ahead and add Tina Spencer to your auto buy author list because I have!! Get Shattered Hearts today!! Shattered Obsession is the first book in this series and is also available wherever you get your books!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stay With Me - Review

Am I A Furry?